The Student Room Group

I had enough of my life

Hello guys
I don't know if someone else experiences this or not but it's holidays everyone should be relaxing or having nice time but I never in my life had it and in my life my dad is sooo rude actually I have heart condition which is called mitral regurgitation and I have been experiencing symptoms like shortness of breath and fatigue and I think I also lost weight due to stress and he said to me that I am faking it and I am lazy and don't do work and sleep all the time and he shouted at me I was so heartbroken inside and said so many rude things to me and even hit me and I am soo sad and devastated. Also said to my mu that she doesn't cook preopely and said to me as well and said other rude stuff does anyone else experiences this or they have happy life
Original post by princess770
Hello guys
I don't know if someone else experiences this or not but it's holidays everyone should be relaxing or having nice time but I never in my life had it and in my life my dad is sooo rude actually I have heart condition which is called mitral regurgitation and I have been experiencing symptoms like shortness of breath and fatigue and I think I also lost weight due to stress and he said to me that I am faking it and I am lazy and don't do work and sleep all the time and he shouted at me I was so heartbroken inside and said so many rude things to me and even hit me and I am soo sad and devastated. Also said to my mu that she doesn't cook preopely and said to me as well and said other rude stuff does anyone else experiences this or they have happy life

Have a chat to childline 0800 1111 or
https://kooth.com/ [ open till 10.]

Unfortunately some of us have rubbish parents. If you can ignore without arguments then do so. the idea is work hard, dont antagonise and escape to uni and then a job. Dont take them seriously, but dont antagonise. hang in there.
[QUOTE="999tigger;79482664"]Have a chat to childline 0800 1111 or
https://kooth.com/ [ open till 10.]

Unfortunately some of us have rubbish parents. If you can ignore without arguments then do so. the idea is work hard, dont antagonise and escape to uni and then a job. Dont take them seriously, but dont antagonise. hang in there.[/QUOTE

Hi thank you advice actually I am very shy person and still attending college and I stay very depressed due this but I need to be postive

Quick Reply

Latest