The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hello all, anybody here thinkin of going to the met. in sept??
Cant Wait now!! :P:P:P
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 81
Hey, im going to leeds met in september, feel free to add me on facebook

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=653424135

xx
Reply 82
Block D 211 room B

wooooooooooo its gonna be

BAAAADDD AAAAARRRSSSSSSEEEEE!!!!

LCM representaaaaaarrrrr!
Reply 83
im staying at the plaza in sept! block d flat 210 room e
cannnot waiiiiit!
Reply 84
katis
im staying at the plaza in sept! block d flat 210 room e
cannnot waiiiiit!

meeeeeeee tooooooo!!!!!!
Reply 85
Oooooh yeah, I got my results today - I'm going to leeds in sept! So excited, cannot wait :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Freud
Oooooh yeah, I got my results today - I'm going to leeds in sept! So excited, cannot wait :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well done.
Reply 87
jaydoh
Well done.

Reply 88
im in block d falt 159??? ne other guys?
xxxx
Reply 89
zaralo
im in block d falt 159??? ne other guys?
xxxx

How do you know that already? Do you have an unconditional offer?
Freud

:biggrin: Well done indeed!

I so wanna know what I've gotten for my A levels :frown:
Reply 91
Nufc
How do you know that already? Do you have an unconditional offer?

YEA WELL I GOT MY RESULT THAT I NEED TO GET IN SO ITS ALL SORTED CANT WAIT TO MOVE IN!!
XX
Reply 92
^ Do you mean that everyone with thier grades with unconditional offers should have thier accom?... Because i dont...:frown:
cheerios
^ Do you mean that everyone with thier grades with unconditional offers should have thier accom?... Because i dont...:frown:

I think that if you've applied for accommodation through the uni, then it isn't allocated til July 1st for unconditional offers, and results day for everyone else.

Ask Accomoffice if you're not sure though :smile:
Reply 94
really!? Maybe i will email and find out. Thanks!
splorgie
I think that if you've applied for accommodation through the uni, then it isn't allocated til July 1st for unconditional offers, and results day for everyone else.

Yes, that's absolutely right - the people above have applied to Unite to the Plaza. It's more likely to be mid to end of July rather than the 1st though - we need to do quite a bit of preparatory work first. And as Splorgie said, that's just people with unconditional offers - for everyone else it'll be starting from the week after A level results , i.e. 18 August onwards.
accomoffice
Yes, that's absolutely right - the people above have applied to Unite to the Plaza. It's more likely to be mid to end of July rather than the 1st though - we need to do quite a bit of preparatory work first. And as Splorgie said, that's just people with unconditional offers - for everyone else it'll be starting from the week after A level results , i.e. 18 August onwards.

Is it true that Clarence Dock is usually undersubscribed?

And is it possible that I can change my application for accommodation if I won't be able to afford my 1st choice?
Afro Samurai
Is it true that Clarence Dock is usually undersubscribed??

Clarence Dock breaks even, just about. Possibly a bit under rather than over.

Afro Samurai
And is it possible that I can change my application for accommodation if I won't be able to afford my 1st choice?

You can change anything you like online before 1 July. After that, you can change things by ringing us. If your financial situation changes after you've been allocated, we can usually move you into somewhere cheaper but you won't really have the choice of where. So if you think it's likely that you won't be able to afford your 1st choice, it's better to change now then at least you can put down somewhere cheaper that you choose.
I have an uncondtional offer, so my accomodation will be allocated July 1st? When should I expect to recieve my contract?
jaydoh
I have an uncondtional offer, so my accomodation will be allocated July 1st? When should I expect to recieve my contract?

Not July 1 - mid to end July. You will get an email with a link to accept your contract within a couple of days of your allocation. So, everyone, make sure that you put your correct email address on your online application.

Latest