Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

The Official 2019 Warwick Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wrayg
Course: Computer System Eng
Other unis: IC, UCL, KCL and Bath
GCSE grades (bad grades from F to A* due to the reason of language)
Predicted A-level grades A*A*A for Maths, FM and Chem
Extra-curricular activities: Programming and Calculus..

I'm also applying for Computer Systems Engineering. I havent heard anything from them yet and neither has my friend who wants to do Computer Science. They seem to be taking a while for their Engineering/Computing courses but I hope you get in @wrayg
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Politics applicant who is going crazy because Warwick is the last university to respond :frown:
Reply 422
Glad to see someone applying for the same course with me.~ I think their process with engineering and cs applications is slower than the others. My friend got Maths offer month ago, but with quite high conditions(like A* in furtherM). Whatever. Did you apply for any other course in other unis? Warwick seems like the only uni providing this category of engineering..
I've applied to several unis that do Electronic Engineering with Computer Science. i.e Exeter who gave me an offer, York who I have an interview with on Wednesday and Bristol. I love the Computer Systems Engineering course because it melds both Computer Science and Electronic engineering together perfectly. But like you said Warwick unfortunately seem to be taking a while @wrayg
Original post by rocio4295
mind me asking what ur predicted grades are?

I was predicted A*A*A* in History, Economics and English Lit
Have you also applied for HisPol?
Just received an offer for Psychology with Linguistics! I applied on the 15th of October and got my offer of ABB today 🤩
Reply 426
Original post by Hobson01
I've applied to several unis that do Electronic Engineering with Computer Science. i.e Exeter who gave me an offer, York who I have an interview with on Wednesday and Bristol. I love the Computer Systems Engineering course because it melds both Computer Science and Electronic engineering together perfectly. But like you said Warwick unfortunately seem to be taking a while @wrayg

Same:smile: I like both eng and cs. I've applied for electrical eng in other 3 unis and computing in IC. But this course in warwick seems fit both of them perfectly.
Reply 427
Got an offer for Maths :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Finally heard back! AAB for Msci Biochemistry
Original post by aaminahsaleem
Politics applicant who is going crazy because Warwick is the last university to respond :frown:

Where else have you applied to? I’m a PAIS applicant aswell
I applied for Biomedical science and have already received an offer of ABB :smile:
I applied to: Oxford, Brookes, Reading and Sheffield
GCSE: 5A*2A4B
Alevel grades: A*AA
Original post by J.emilia
I applied for Biomedical science and have already received an offer of ABB :smile:
I applied to: Oxford, Brookes, Reading and Sheffield
GCSE: 5A*2A4B
Alevel grades: A*AA

Hey when did you apply?
Original post by honeybee1
Hey when did you apply?

I applied on the 15th October

Another biomed applicant? If you need anything, I’m here to answer questions

From a first year biomed student 😊

I applied a couple of days after you, so really hoping I hear back soon, fingers crossed!:confused:
Original post by honeybee1
I applied a couple of days after you, so really hoping I hear back soon, fingers crossed!:confused:

Warwick were the last to give me an offer they replied like early November so quite a few weeks after but I think they’ve given out science offers first for early applicants. Some of my humanitarian friends haven’t heard anything yet
Offer for Law
IB Pred; 41
Econ, Phys, History HL (667)
Maths Standard, English Lang and Lit, Spanish B (667)

Applied for Oxford, Kings, Warwick (offer received), SOAS (offer received) and UEA (offer received)
offer for CS. A* in maths and CS, A in FM and chem; IGCSE 4A*1B1C; ielts 6.5 minimum component 6. PS, i would say very average, cs teachers said it is not bad but not the others. I applied on 17/10 so, if you applied on the same day it can be a reference (੭ुᐛ)੭ु⁾⁾ hope it gonna help
Original post by Owenkearney
Where else have you applied to? I’m a PAIS applicant aswell

Queen Mary, KCL, Leeds & Birmingham
Original post by sophiacarmen17
Finally heard back! AAB for Msci Biochemistry

congrats!! when did you send off your application?

Quick Reply

Latest