The Student Room Group
Original post by TheYearNiner
Who remembers it? Not the wrap and it had cheese in it. Peng times

Are you sure they did it?
I worked there for 9 years up until last year and in all the time i worked there they never did it.
Original post by Emma:-)
Are you sure they did it?
I worked there for 9 years up until last year and in all the time i worked there they never did it.

Yeah, idk how people don't remember it or maybe people rarely bought it as it says on their website: https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/help/faq/18871-can-you-bring-sweet-chilli-chicken-sandwiches-back.html

Can you bring sweet chilli chicken sandwiches back?
We have no current plans to introduce this to our menu, however, we still have Sweet Chilli Mayo Chicken available on the Saver menu, the Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap and the Sweet Chilli Chicken Deli Sandwich.
To keep up to date with our product promotions, stay tuned to our McDonald's U.K. Facebook page, sign up to our newsletter or look for updates in the 'latest' section of our website (click on 'latest' at the top of the page').
Reply 3
mcdonalds UK is so shite compared to its eastern counterparts. Here mcdonalds is drunk food, theres it is a proper restaurant.
(edited 5 years ago)
Yeah, idk how people don't remember it or maybe people rarely bought it as it says on their website: https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/help/faq/18871-can-you-bring-sweet-chilli-chicken-sandwiches-back.html

Can you bring sweet chilli chicken sandwiches back?
We have no current plans to introduce this to our menu, however, we still have Sweet Chilli Mayo Chicken available on the Saver menu, the Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap and the Sweet Chilli Chicken Deli Sandwich.
To keep up to date with our product promotions, stay tuned to our McDonald's U.K. Facebook page, sign up to our newsletter or look for updates in the 'latest' section of our website (click on 'latest' at the top of the page':wink:.

If they did do it- it must have done it years ago (as in over 11 years ago). I started working there 10 1/2 years ago (i left last year) and in all that time, we never did the sweet chilli chicken sandwiches during the whole of that time. And i should know, i worked there. Are you sure they did them in the uk? What you have quoted off their website is out of date as well, as they havent done the deli sandwiches for about 3 years or so now. For the last 3 years they have just done the wraps.
Original post by Emma:-)
If they did do it- it must have done it years ago (as in over 11 years ago). I started working there 10 1/2 years ago (i left last year) and in all that time, we never did the sweet chilli chicken sandwiches during the whole of that time. And i should know, i worked there. Are you sure they did them in the uk? What you have quoted off their website is out of date as well, as they havent done the deli sandwiches for about 3 years or so now. For the last 3 years they have just done the wraps.

Yeah it must've been before u started working but I'm sure you must've eaten McDonald's before you worked there so im surprised you've never seen it :biggrin: yeah maybe like 2006 I remember having one.

I feel sorry for you because you've never had one hahaha
Yeah it must've been before u started working but I'm sure you must've eaten McDonald's before you worked there so im surprised you've never seen it :biggrin: yeah maybe like 2006 I remember having one.

I feel sorry for you because you've never had one hahaha

before working there i mainly ate the same couple of things, so i never took much notice of what else was on the menu.
I never tried it, I love their sweet chilli chicken wrap though.

Latest