The Student Room Group

I Wrote my name on the Final paper in the wrong order!

So I'm currently giving my Alevel finals and i wrote my last name first and the first name last. For example: if my name is " BEN PEG" I wrote "PEG BEN" on the exam paper on one of the papers! I'm seriously freaking out. what shall i do?
Dont worry about it too much. If u wrote down ur candidate number they should be able to identify you by that.
Original post by aavashism
So I'm currently giving my Alevel finals and i wrote my last name first and the first name last. For example: if my name is " BEN PEG" I wrote "PEG BEN" on the exam paper on one of the papers! I'm seriously freaking out. what shall i do?

Please don't unnecessarily create duplicate threads. Stick the the first one you'd created 10 minutes ago.
Reply 3
Original post by Infinite Series
Please don't unnecessarily create duplicate threads. Stick the the first one you'd created 10 minutes ago.

oh okay sorry for the inconvenience!
Reply 4
Original post by Lani_5678
Dont worry about it too much. If u wrote down ur candidate number they should be able to identify you by that.

i did write it properly!
Original post by aavashism

They'll identify you by your candidate number. Don't stress.

Quick Reply

Latest