The Student Room Group

Airbus game based assessment arctic shores

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lady-stxrdust
Hi all,

I've done these tests for two different companies now, honestly the scores must be absolutely irrelevant because you get 1000 in some games just for completing them, regardless of how you did (like the face game?)

First company I didn't get any feedback but got progressed to the next stage, second company gave me a feedback thing saying I performed in the 30th-50th percentile (i.e. average score compared to everyone else). But the feedback based on my personality didn't seem to match me at all! (Still waiting to hear if I've been progressed for this one)

Honestly such a strange way to assess us, doesn't seem fair or accurate at all.

They don't really assess you from these tests unless there's like a big chunk of students applying for the role. It's still the cover letter and CV that they use for interviews n all. Let's hope for the best. All the best!!
Reply 21
I completely agree with you. I just finished one with PwC but I did not qualify for next stage. Such a stupid idea.In the report were outlined things that are not true about me- I am definitely assertive and inquisitive, not the opposite. Is a way to trim candidates
yikes
what was your score??
Original post by tempest2287
hi,Have you passed your psychometric test. I did it on friday. The report generated has mixed personality assessment. Im not sure tbh. How long after the test did they tell you , you have passed to the next stage?

hey when did you get to know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending