The Student Room Group

Arcadis Graduate Scheme

Has anyone applied to the Arcadis Graduate Scheme?
Reply 1
Hey, yeah I have :smile:
Reply 2
Has anyone had the final interview for arcadis, how was it and any tips?
Original post by Zeeyo
Has anyone had the final interview for arcadis, how was it and any tips?

Hey, which programme did you apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by Jun_Tony_708
Hey, which programme did you apply for?

Hey, it was the cost consultant role
Reply 5
Original post by Jun_Tony_708
Has anyone applied to the Arcadis Graduate Scheme?

Hey, I have! is there a 2024 thread for this?
Has anyone attended their AC yet and what was it like?
Did anyone apply for Birmingham?
Reply 8
Does anyone know how long it takes for Arcadis to get back to you after the final interview stage? (For the graduate scheme)
Reply 9
Original post by han-1111
Does anyone know how long it takes for Arcadis to get back to you after the final interview stage? (For the graduate scheme)

Hi,

I have a question re this too. After the assessment centre how soon do they call you back for a final interview?

I wanted to find out about the final interview. I have some questions below. It would be much appreciated if you can give some insight into what I can expect on the day.
1) What should I expect in the final interview?
2) What sort of areas question wise do they base the interview around?
3) Do they give you any material to prepare beforehand?
4) Are there any technical questions they might ask and if so could you give an example?
5) How did you go about preparing for this interview? If there's anything else I have missed out that you feel is relevant please do let me know.

Many thanks,
Raj
Original post by Rajman222
Hi,

I have a question re this too. After the assessment centre how soon do they call you back for a final interview?

I wanted to find out about the final interview. I have some questions below. It would be much appreciated if you can give some insight into what I can expect on the day.
1) What should I expect in the final interview?
2) What sort of areas question wise do they base the interview around?
3) Do they give you any material to prepare beforehand?
4) Are there any technical questions they might ask and if so could you give an example?
5) How did you go about preparing for this interview? If there's anything else I have missed out that you feel is relevant please do let me know.

Many thanks,
Raj

Hey,
So most of the qs were competency based, so your typical "tell me about a time you...". I personally had one sort of mini case study type qs where I got given some info in the interview, had 20 minutes to read it and plan my answers/response and then present it to the interviewers. But on the whole, it was essentially like a conversation, very friendly and relaxed.

I personally didn't have to prepare anything beforehand. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Mevi_tkn
Hey,
So most of the qs were competency based, so your typical "tell me about a time you...". I personally had one sort of mini case study type qs where I got given some info in the interview, had 20 minutes to read it and plan my answers/response and then present it to the interviewers. But on the whole, it was essentially like a conversation, very friendly and relaxed.

I personally didn't have to prepare anything beforehand. Hope this helps :smile:

Heya!
Did you do this recently? If so, have you heard back yet?
Original post by han-1111
Heya!
Did you do this recently? If so, have you heard back yet?

Yeah I did my final interview before Xmas and heard back in Jan - I didn't get through unfortunately, they said management changed how many graduates they could take so had to get people who could join sooner or something like that. That was for the management consulting one, so Im not sure about the one you are applying for - hopefully its all okay
Reply 13
Original post by Mevi_tkn
Hey,

Hi Mevi_tkn,

Thank you for your quick response. Please could you elaborate a bit more in the mini case study you were given, what sort of topic was it about? Were there any particular competency based questions that stood out to you in this interview?

Also from my previous thread, how soon after you pass the assessment centre will you hear from the recruitment team inviting you to the final stage interview?

Many thanks,
Raj
Reply 14
Hi

Can you share your experience with game-based virtual assessment through Arctic shores? I am not sure what to expect.

thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending