The Student Room Group

Amazon Degree Apprenticeships

Hey guys. I have my assessment centre next week for the Project Management Apprenticeship. If you've done it what was the group exercise about, and what were the interview questions?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nxmxd
Hey guys. I have my assessment centre next week for the Project Management Apprenticeship. If you've done it what was the group exercise about, and what were the interview questions?

I have my assessment centre tomorrow. I'll let you know.
Reply 2
Original post by nxmxd

When did they get back to you?
Reply 3
Original post by 1saidaaaa

Thank you so much
Reply 4
Original post by mp55
When did they get back to you?

I did my HireVue interview on the 11th. They tried to call me this Monday to tell me that I got through to the AC, but I wasn't near my phone so I got called again on Tuesday.
Reply 5

Did you apply for project management too?
no finance. but if I fail ill probably be too depressed to help so pray I do well
Reply 7
Original post by nxmxd
I did my HireVue interview on the 11th. They tried to call me this Monday to tell me that I got through to the AC, but I wasn't near my phone so I got called again on Tuesday.

Ah I see. I did my hireview interview on the 11th as well but they haven’t gotten back to me so now I’m worried I just haven’t gotten through :/
Reply 8
Original post by mp55
Ah I see. I did my hireview interview on the 11th as well but they haven’t gotten back to me so now I’m worried I just haven’t gotten through :/

Was yours project management too?
Reply 9
no finance. but if I fail ill probably be too depressed to help so pray I do well

Good luck mate. You'll be fine
Reply 10
Original post by nxmxd
Was yours project management too?

Yup. I don’t think my interview was strong enough though becuase I will Ill when I recorded it
Reply 11
Original post by mp55
Yup. I don’t think my interview was strong enough though becuase I will Ill when I recorded it

Tbh they probably have another round of ACs because I think the one next week might be the first. That has most likely been filled now, so they may just be waiting until they have a date for the next one/ if they think they need another one based on he performance of those doing it next week.
Reply 12
Original post by nxmxd

I've got mine next week too, good luck!
Reply 13
Original post by m.r5
I've got mine next week too, good luck!

Thank you, you too. Is yours for Project Management too?
Reply 14

How did it go?
Reply 15
Original post by nxmxd
Thank you, you too. Is yours for Project Management too?

yepp
Quick one guys, how many questions were you asked during Hirevue? Thanks ✌️

I applied to an entirely different company and participated in an Hirevue interview last two weeks.
I attempted 6 video interview questions and 2 game based assessments.

I want to know how much similar the processes tend to be…
Original post by nxmxd

How long did it take you to get an invite ?
Original post by thatSoftwareGuy
Quick one guys, how many questions were you asked during Hirevue? Thanks ✌️

I applied to an entirely different company and participated in an Hirevue interview last two weeks.
I attempted 6 video interview questions and 2 game based assessments.

I want to know how much similar the processes tend to be…

About 4 if I remember correctly
Reply 19
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
How long did it take you to get an invite ?

I did my HireVue interview on the 11th. They tried to call me this Monday to tell me that I got through to the AC, but I wasn't near my phone so I got called again on Tuesday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending