The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Law Offers 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zyn9
Yeah, so I don't mind!

OMG CONFRATS THATS SOO GOODDD!! I got rejected from UCL coz of LNAT so I don’t have much hope on LSE and Kings :frown:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 81
If you dont mind me asking, what are your gcse grades and predicted grades?
Original post by jdacam
If you dont mind me asking, what are your gcse grades and predicted grades?

Very similar to yours tbh I got 6A* 4A IB predicted 42 with 776 in HL and 776 in SL plus 2 core points (our school predicts everyone a 2) so yeah
Original post by clyibclassof2019
OMG CONFRATS THATS SOO GOODDD!! I got rejected from UCL coz of LNAT so I don’t have much hope on LSE and Kings :frown:

Thanks! I'm sorry about that - although if it helps, I don't think that LSE really cares about your LNAT much, if at all.
Reply 84
Has anyone heard from LSE Law in Jan? Any offers or rejections? It kind of makes me think that they are trying to wait for oxbridge decisions to come out before giving out further offers...? :frown:
Can you send me a link for the other law applicants thread please?
Moments are tense at the moment. I am yet to here back from LSE, Warwick and Nottingham. Really wanting them to hurry up and reject me ASAP because the anticipation is just the worst.
Original post by MehvinJ
Moments are tense at the moment. I am yet to here back from LSE, Warwick and Nottingham. Really wanting them to hurry up and reject me ASAP because the anticipation is just the worst.

When did you apply to Warwick?
15th November. ive received an offer from Manchester (1st choice) and an unconditional from UEA
Reply 89
Has anyone received an offer/rejection for Law today from LSE?
Reply 90
Original post by kamronali
I also received an offer yesterday, however for Law with Anthro
I applied for law and anthropology late November do u think I won’t see an offer/ rejection till March time? Also congrats on your offer and u mind saying when u applied etc? Thanks
Reply 91
Original post by Yassinb
I applied for law and anthropology late November do u think I won’t see an offer/ rejection till March time? Also congrats on your offer and u mind saying when u applied etc? Thanks

i'm still waiting for law and anthropology, and i applied in early october! i suspect it will be a long wait :s-smilie:
Original post by m0209
i'm still waiting for law and anthropology, and i applied in early october! i suspect it will be a long wait :s-smilie:

Same here about anthropology and law. I applied early October and haven’t heard a peep yet. Just gotta keep telling myself that no news is good news, as I haven’t been rejected yet.
Reply 93
Original post by Lawapplicant473
Same here about anthropology and law. I applied early October and haven’t heard a peep yet. Just gotta keep telling myself that no news is good news, as I haven’t been rejected yet.

that is what i keep telling myself too, especially with these ongoing rejections. i love the course which makes this long wait even more nerve-wracking!
Original post by m0209
that is what i keep telling myself too, especially with these ongoing rejections. i love the course which makes this long wait even more nerve-wracking!

Let me know if u get an offer, hopefully more will come out soon
is LSE more likely to start giving out offers starting from tmr onwards since tmr is the deadline for UCAS regular round deadline?
is LSE more likely to start giving out offers starting from tmr onwards since tmr is the deadline for UCAS regular round deadline?

That's what I hear!! Trying to stay positive haha:smile: Good luck!
noone knows for sure but hopefully they start soon. they sent an email around saying it could be until the 31st of March.
Reply 98

Last LNAT date is 20th Jan so might here even later.
yeah but hopefully they respond to those who did their applications early

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending