The Student Room Group

Clyde & Co Phone Interview

Hi all,

I've got a phone interview next week for the C&C Bright Futures programme. I can't seem to find any info on what to expect online-I'm assuming just a normal competency based interview but if anyone can shed any insight I'd really appreciate it!

It's my 1st ever so rather nervous and it's 45 minutes long which seems quite a while for a phone one...

TIA :smile:
Original post by J-SP
I’d look at their website in more detail.

It suggests they look for people are:

AMBITIOUS
Hungry to succeed
COMMITTED
Driven to go the extra mile
INDEPENDENT
Demonstrates initiative and problem-solving skills
ADVENTUROUS
Ready to take on a challenge with enthusiasm

So I suspect there is a strong chance the questions will be around these key competencies. You may also want to look at: https://targetjobs.co.uk/employer-hubs/clyde-co-llp/inside-buzz-graduates/interview-questions-0

I suspect it will be fairly light touch though. WhT recruiters care about most at such an early stage is your motivation and drive, and for something like this, your willingness to make the most of the opportunity and the wider support (mentoring etc).

Good luck!

Ps: don’t let the above put you off. Flatlined is the pantomime villain of the legal TSR threads.

Thank you so much for this J-SP- really, really appreciate it! Shall be sure to take it all on board- now to knuckle down and prepare!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending