Reply 20
Has anyone else still not heard back?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Me!! When did u send ur application?
Reply 22
Glad I’m not the only one! I sent the pebble pad on the 5th Feb, wby? Also which pathway are u?
Reply 23
Original post by eparry
Has anyone else still not heard back?

Me also! I upload my digital portfolio at Jan 29. Seems like this year csm offer most international students a place without interview. I email csm yesterday they said my portfolio is still assessed and will update decision via UAL Portal.
Reply 24
Original post by eparry
Glad I’m not the only one! I sent the pebble pad on the 5th Feb, wby? Also which pathway are u?

I applied fashion textiles pathway and you? I send the pebble pad on Jan 29. People I know who already got offer all upload their portfolio before mid January😭
so overwhelming right now
Reply 25
Are you an international student? I’m the same pathway but UK student, so I’ll have to go for an interview before. I’m just confused because I know people from other pathways who applied the same day as me and got interviews last week, I think fashion is really oversubscribed
Reply 26
Original post by eparry
Are you an international student? I’m the same pathway but UK student, so I’ll have to go for an interview before. I’m just confused because I know people from other pathways who applied the same day as me and got interviews last week, I think fashion is really oversubscribed

I’m international student from US, and don’t worry fashion textiles is definitely a popular course, fingers crossed!
Reply 27
Original post by eparry

I’ve email csm and the said to wait from two weeks to three weeks because they weren’t expecting all this application, saying that this year there a lots of application for fashion and textile pathway
Reply 28
Original post by Agyei
I’ve email csm and the said to wait from two weeks to three weeks because they weren’t expecting all this application, saying that this year there a lots of application for fashion and textile pathway

I know people who already got accepted in fashion textiles pathway and they all submitted their portfolio literally last year 🤕
Reply 29
Ohh okay that makes sense then, they told me to wait until the end of February but I’m thinking it’s going to take longer
Reply 30
Original post by Xjungd
I know people who already got accepted in fashion textiles pathway and they all submitted their portfolio literally last year 🤕

Me too but let’s wait. I can show you my email if you give me your ig.
Btw the application is individual.
Reply 31
Original post by Agyei

Sure! My ig is xjungd
Reply 32
Original post by eparry
Ohh okay that makes sense then, they told me to wait until the end of February but I’m thinking it’s going to take longer

This is even harder than the time when I do my portfolio😭 hate this but let’s wait.
Original post by Agyei

Already got accepted for the fashion foundation for 2019?
Reply 34
Original post by 12annhar
Already got accepted for the fashion foundation for 2019?

No yet I’m still waiting for an interview...
Reply 35
Hi everyone! do you know something about the csm knitwear pathways??
Reply 36
Sorry the pathways is one of the four proposed in the MA fashion course
Original post by Mima_96
Hi everyone! do you know something about the csm knitwear pathways??
Anyone heard back?
Reply 38
Original post by celuladiva
Anyone heard back?

Nope, I submitted my digital portfolio about 4 weeks ago but still waiting for an email. When did u apply?
Reply 39
Still not heard anything, I submitted the mini portfolio on the literal deadline day because I was hospitalised and live alone.

I hope we hear back soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending