The Student Room Group

Personal statement conclusion

How would i end my personal statement while i don't have a career goal in mind yet?
I am applying for law at uni, and personal statements need to be done. I dont have a final career goal, not alot of people do. I need to end and finalise my personal statement, and the 'conclusion' is typically where you write how uni can help get you to your career choice etc/ plans after uni. I haven't planned that far, so i have no idea what to write?
Original post by elliiee16
How would i end my personal statement while i don't have a career goal in mind yet?
I am applying for law at uni, and personal statements need to be done. I dont have a final career goal, not alot of people do. I need to end and finalise my personal statement, and the 'conclusion' is typically where you write how uni can help get you to your career choice etc/ plans after uni. I haven't planned that far, so i have no idea what to write?

You certainly don't need to include any information about future career plans in your personal statement. You aren't applying for a career, you're applying for a place on that particular course. Your final sentence should therefore succinctly summarise why you think you are particularly suited to the course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending