The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Foundry Court - Looking for someone to take over tenancy in flat

Looking for a FEMALE STUDENT to take over my room tenancy at Foundry Court, Preston. The flat is shared with 4 other girls who are all clean and tidy. The room costs £89 pw. There is a bus stop directly outside, and the Preston train station is less than a mile away, as is town centre. Aldi is 10 minutes away on foot. The flat is extremely close to many of the UCLan buildings, and is diagonally opposite Victoria building.

ROOM FEATURES: Bills are all inclusive, with fast and reliable Broadband. Free contents insurance also included. It is ensuite with a small double bed, which has plenty of storage inside. There is a large desk with plenty of space and with a drawer and large cupboard. There are also two wall mounted bookshelves, and a wardrobe.

FLAT FEATURES: Fairly large living area with two leather sofas, breakfast bar and fitted kitchen. Each tenant in the flat gets their own personal cupboard which comes with a built in lock. The kitchen comes with an electric hob and a microwave. Other tenants have provided a toaster and a kettle for everyone to use. All windows are tinted for privacy.

24-hour access to a laundry room, which is next to a spacious common room, where there is free access to a PS4, TV, pool table and table tennis. Vending machines also available in the common room. Secure door entry using a digital entry key. On-site team all extremely friendly and helpful.

If you are interested, please message me. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending