The Student Room Group

vampire diaries

OMG guys who's watched Vampire Diaries, how amazing is it. I cried through season 3, finally finishing season 8! Can't wait to start The Originals!
Original post by alyshak
OMG guys who's watched Vampire Diaries, how amazing is it. I cried through season 3, finally finishing season 8! Can't wait to start The Originals!

dude what are you on about do some revision FRIENDS is soo much better
Reply 2
Original post by confuseddstudent
dude what are you on about do some revision FRIENDS is soo much better

F.R.I.E.N.D.S is my favourite TV show EVER I only started to watch Vampire Diaries so i thought I would talk about it. BTW i know who you are and your a fake you haven't even watched the whole of F.R.I.E.N.D.S you've not even finished season 1:angry:
Original post by alyshak
F.R.I.E.N.D.S is my favourite TV show EVER I only started to watch Vampire Diaries so i thought I would talk about it. BTW i know who you are and your a fake you haven't even watched the whole of F.R.I.E.N.D.S you've not even finished season 1:angry:

NO NEED FOR NEGATIVITY vampire diaries is facsinating and enjoyable with all the blood sucking and that but friends is funny. Yeah in vampire diaries there are hot guys but come on in friends there is Young Joey. also would you like it if schools started a petition that Joseph Morgan (klaus) and paul wesley (stephan) and ian somerhalder (damon) did a recreation of macbeth or/and jekyll and hyde. That will make us students remeber the play and novel more vividly and we would have better marks on our GCSE exams:heart::train::sorry::biggrin::moon::ms:
Reply 4
Original post by confuseddstudent
NO NEED FOR NEGATIVITY vampire diaries is facsinating and enjoyable with all the blood sucking and that but friends is funny. Yeah in vampire diaries there are hot guys but come on in friends there is Young Joey. also would you like it if schools started a petition that Joseph Morgan (klaus) and paul wesley (stephan) and ian somerhalder (damon) did a recreation of macbeth or/and jekyll and hyde. That will make us students remeber the play and novel more vividly and we would have better marks on our GCSE exams:heart::train::sorry::biggrin::moon::ms:

Is this Faith Hinchcliffe Yeah?
Original post by alyshak
Is this Faith Hinchcliffe Yeah?

no wayyyy hoseyyyyyyyyyyyyy it could also be emily thou :afraid::football:

Quick Reply

Latest