The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Paramedic science degree 2019

I was wondering if there is anyone else waiting to hear about a placement on paramedic science for sept 2019.
I put my application in on 19th November and it’s 14 working days tomorrow and still have not heard anything.
I was a previous student on adult nursing degree in 2016 which I left nearly completing the first year due to unforeseen circumstances which they was aware of.
Just wondering how much longer I have to wait to hear something 😞
Reply 1
Original post by Net17011990
I was wondering if there is anyone else waiting to hear about a placement on paramedic science for sept 2019. I put my application in on 19th November and it’s 14 working days tomorrow and still have not heard anything.I was a previous student on adult nursing degree in 2016 which I left nearly completing the first year due to unforeseen circumstances which they was aware of. Just wondering how much longer I have to wait to hear something 😞
I submitted my application in September and had an interview on the 5th December for September 19 intake. I only received an email about the interview a week before.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
So you waited a while then to hear anything. I bet you was going out of your mind 😞.
I hope your interview went well and the best of luck!!
Reply 3
Hi I was wondering if you have heard anything back from the uni?
Original post by Cad00
I submitted my application in September and had an interview on the 5th December for September 19 intake. I only received an email about the interview a week before.
Reply 4
Hi,

Yes, I have a conditional offer for January 2020 although I had applied for September course. Just waiting on my A Level results in the summer now 🤞🏻
What about you?
Original post by Net17011990
Hi I was wondering if you have heard anything back from the uni?
Reply 5
Hi, yes I got an unconditional offer today. But it does not say if it’s sept or Jan start.

Well done hun. Good luck with your A levels.
Reply 6
My offer is for starting jan 2019. I think they want me to start as soon as they receive my health questionnaire and DBS
Original post by Cad00
Hi,

Yes, I have a conditional offer for January 2020 although I had applied for September course. Just waiting on my A Level results in the summer now 🤞🏻
What about you?
Reply 7
Great news - all the best!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending