The Student Room Group

2nd degree funding - paramedic science

Hi everyone
I have applied for Paramedic Science but this will be my 2nd degree..... can anyone give me any advice on what I can apply for please... the Internet is confusing and I'm a little stressed out as I'm on the wrong side of 40 and need solid answers.

Thank yiu
Original post by Hoi Yin
Hi everyone
I have applied for Paramedic Science but this will be my 2nd degree..... can anyone give me any advice on what I can apply for please... the Internet is confusing and I'm a little stressed out as I'm on the wrong side of 40 and need solid answers.

Thank yiu

Hi Hoi,

What degree did you complete previously? When are you looking to begin your Paramedic Science course? Have you applied for any bursaries for the new course? Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Hi Ross thanks for replying. My 1st degree is Business and IT so unrelated. I have actually been offered an interview at the uni I applied for this sep 24. But they told me I wouldn't be eligible for any loans so I'm a little disheartened.... I also read that in 2025 they're changing student loans but idk if it will be enough to help me. No I haven't applied for any bursaries and the NHS loan is only applicable if I qualify for the normal sl
Hi Hoi Yin,

Paramedic Science courses are only classed as an exception to equal level qualification and previous study rules if you are entitled to funding from the Ambulance Service Trust.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending