The Student Room Group

Blackfishing - pretending to be black - cultural appreciation or appropriation?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by kit_47
First off there’s nothing wrong with a tan but some of these girls haven’t just gone up a few shades. I’ve seen girls that take tanning injections that take this to a whole other level. And second off I don’t think these girls are racist, nor have I insinuated that. As I said I’m unsure how to feel about this all so calm it lmao

Er why are you telling me to "calm it"? :lol:
Reply 301
Original post by Napp
You have a serious victim mentality that needs addressing...

No,people who say what you have just written rarely deal with the issues in a rational way and just resort to insults! By the way one method that conscious or unconsciously racist people deal with concerns about racism is to say that the complainer is playing the "race/victim card"! It is just an attempt to shut down the debate and the complaint. Racism is what needs addressing by honest open dialogue!
Reply 302
Original post by mgi
No,people who say what you have just written rarely deal with the issues in a rational way and just resort to insults! By the way one method that conscious or unconsciously racist people deal with concerns about racism is to say that the complainer is playing the "race/victim card"! It is just an attempt to shut down the debate and the complaint. Racism is what needs addressing by honest open dialogue!

Remind me how your propensity to call anyone and everyone you dont agree with a racist is conductive to an open, honest and civil debate...?
Reply 303
Original post by Napp
Remind me how your propensity to call anyone and everyone you dont agree with a racist is conductive to an open, honest and civil debate...?

Sometimes one has to call something what it is!
Reply 304
Original post by mgi
Sometimes one has to call something what it is!

Pots and kettles bro.
Reply 305
Original post by Napp
Pots and kettles bro.

No. Just call racism by its real name: racism!
Reply 306
Original post by mgi
No. Just call racism by its real name: racism!

Yes, half the things you say are racist!!
Reply 307
Original post by Napp
Yes, half the things you say are racist!!

Nope. You just disagree with my points. And you don't have a definition for racism or examples of where i have been racist obviously do you?
Reply 308
Original post by mgi
Nope. You just disagree with my points. And you don't have a definition for racism or examples of where i have been racist obviously do you?

I think most civilized people would disagree with your point that white farmers in africa deserve to be murdered because they're white and "deserve it".
Erm thats kind of self explanatory, no?
Reply 309
Original post by Napp
I think most civilized people would disagree with your point that white farmers in africa deserve to be murdered because they're white and "deserve it".
Erm thats kind of self explanatory, no?

Thats not what i said. Find the exact quote! You are quite outraged by the plight of white south african farmers but not outraged by the white racist construct of apartheid!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by mgi
Thats not what i said. Find the exact quote! You are quite outraged by the plight of white south african farmers but not outraged by the white racist construct of apartheid!

Just ignore them lol, it's not worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending