The Student Room Group

Urgent help: Where should I apply?

Hello,
Im in year 13 and my predicted grades are A*AA and my GCSE's ranged from 9s-7s with one odd 6. I would like to apply to:
LSE (A*AA)
UCL (A*AA)
Warwick (A*AA)
Manchester (A*AA)
Southampton (AAA)
Surrey (ABB) as my insurance.
I am a black girl who is quite shy but likes a social life and culture so Im not sure where to go. I would also like to apply somewhere which is a target for The Magic Circle.
Please reply and help me. It would be greatly appreciated.
UCL or LSE will give you the best networking opportunities for things like Magic Circle firms, as well as having the London social life, but all are reputable unis which would open the door to good career opportunities
Reply 2
Original post by Username123ab
UCL or LSE will give you the best networking opportunities for things like Magic Circle firms, as well as having the London social life, but all are reputable unis which would open the door to good career opportunities

Hi,
Thank you for replying! Do you think I could get in, realistically? What university do you think I should take out to make it 5 options based of my grades?
Original post by aidaxoxo1
Hi,
Thank you for replying! Do you think I could get in, realistically? What university do you think I should take out to make it 5 options based of my grades?

I would take out either Surrey or Southampton, depending on how confident you are on achieving your predicted grades but you could realistically get in to any of those unis. I was predicted the same grades as you and also applied for all unis asking for at least AAA but it was anxious summer of thinking I might not end up with a place anywhere lol (I ended up getting A*A*A though)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending