The Student Room Group

Art GCSE Artists???

Hi everyone, so I am doing my art GCSE at the moment. It’s super exhausting and now I can’t seem to find any artists for the question I have chosen. I chose topic 7, crowded spaces. I don’t know any useful and amazing artists that link with this and I was wondering if any of you could give me some advice... it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 😊
Hey! I'm doing GCSE art to!Although I'm doing fine art. May I ask the exam board? I'm sure I can help if it's AQA fine art!
Yeah it’s AQA, I forgot to put that sorry 😂!
Original post by Diddi2003
Yeah it’s AQA, I forgot to put that sorry 😂!

that's absolutely fine! Did you get the exam paper? I'm sure there where a couple of good examples on there for each subject, but I remember one of them didn't have any, is that the topic you chose? If so I always find my artists on Pintrest if that helps you! It may just be worth putting your title into the search and having a look! <3
Yeah, I did choose the one without artists! 😂 I had a little look on Pinterest and haven’t found any yet, thank you for the suggestion though. If you do come across any during your own GCSE, I would appreciate it if you could mention them to me. Thank you <3
Yeah, I did choose the one without artists! 😂 I had a little look on Pinterest and haven’t found any yet, thank you for the suggestion though. If you do come across any during your own GCSE, I would appreciate it if you could mention them to me. Thank you <3

Of course! I hope it goes well for both of us! I'm thinking of doing texture but I'm making my final decision on Saturday before I do the first double page in my book. I will let you know if I see any artists that are interesting! It may be worth looking at some well known artists as they will mostly likely have something that matches your requirements
Original post by lcrabt21
Of course! I hope it goes well for both of us! I'm thinking of doing texture but I'm making my final decision on Saturday before I do the first double page in my book. I will let you know if I see any artists that are interesting! It may be worth looking at some well known artists as they will mostly likely have something that matches your requirements

I hope it goes well too, texture seems quite good, you could really experiment with textures on leaves, feathers, fur etc and how you show them with different media. If I see any texture artists I’ll give you a shout too! I have to do this for a three hour art exam tomorrow! Fun 😂!! I haven’t even started anything in my book, oh well 😂😂
Original post by lcrabt21

I believe I may have found an artist that suits both our topics! Joseph Loughborough! Maybe you should check it out, hope it all goes well and would like to see each other’s progress <3
I believe I may have found an artist that suits both our topics! Joseph Loughborough! Maybe you should check it out, hope it all goes well and would like to see each other’s progress <3

I will definitely check him out! Thank you very much!!!

Quick Reply

Latest