The Student Room Group

Pgce secondary teaching -CCCU

Hello, I have a couple of books for sale (general secondary and some specifically about teaching maths). I am happy to bring them to Canterbury if people are interested in buying them to support PGCE placements and essay writing. I have the recommended texts: Susan Capel et al book (Learning to Teach In the Secondary School), Tanner (Becoming a Successful Teacher if Mathematics) and Arthur (Subject Mentoring in the Secondary School) and Cowley (How to Survive the First Year of Teaching)
Happy to also provide advice or support for gaining QTS or tuition for sitting QTS tests. Good luck to those applying this year!
Original post by Nic588
Hello, I have a couple of books for sale (general secondary and some specifically about teaching maths). I am happy to bring them to Canterbury if people are interested in buying them to support PGCE placements and essay writing. I have the recommended texts: Susan Capel et al book (Learning to Teach In the Secondary School), Tanner (Becoming a Successful Teacher if Mathematics) and Arthur (Subject Mentoring in the Secondary School) and Cowley (How to Survive the First Year of Teaching)
Happy to also provide advice or support for gaining QTS or tuition for sitting QTS tests. Good luck to those applying this year!

Hey, I was wondering if this is still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending