The Student Room Group

Top 5 best revision methods! You wont believe number 4.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/revision/top-5-revision-methods-to-achieve-4-as-you-wont-believe-number-4

Wrote a small article on my preferred revision methods. Helped me achieve 4 A* predictions and Straight A* GCSE.

I'd much appreciate feedback on writing style and also your preferred methods.
Original post by Stratx
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/revision/top-5-revision-methods-to-achieve-4-as-you-wont-believe-number-4

Wrote a small article on my preferred revision methods. Helped me achieve 4 A* predictions and Straight A* GCSE.

I'd much appreciate feedback on writing style and also your preferred methods.

I found it very useful and can already see the first tip working with my exam results already massively improving would defently recommend other people reading this and following the tips for exams. X
Reply 2
Original post by Charlockyer
I found it very useful and can already see the first tip working with my exam results already massively improving would defently recommend other people reading this and following the tips for exams. X

Thank you for the feedback. I’m glad it helped you.
I completely agree with this. I have been doing past papers for my subjects and have noticed a big difference grade wise with doing them versus without. It's essential, especially for biology where the mark scheme is so specific.
Reply 4
Original post by juicyapples
I completely agree with this. I have been doing past papers for my subjects and have noticed a big difference grade wise with doing them versus without. It's essential, especially for biology where the mark scheme is so specific.

Past papers are a lot easier when it comes to the sciences and maths. The mark scheme is very easy to read. It’s just about answering questions fast and knowing question types. Thanks for the feedback
Reply 5
But you can use them for essay subjects, but I’d recommend asking a teacher to mark them as essay subjects are harder to mark. What are some of your best techniques?

Quick Reply

Latest