The Student Room Group

Qualifications for Step Up

Within my access course years ago I got Maths and English . I have a 2.1 degree now. Im concerned my Maths and English arent graded GCSE . They havent been recogised for the Working with Young People in Residential Care Diploma im currently doing. I have to do my Maths and English again. This will prevent me applying. Any thoughts ?
Original post by Socialworkanne
Within my access course years ago I got Maths and English . I have a 2.1 degree now. Im concerned my Maths and English arent graded GCSE . They havent been recogised for the Working with Young People in Residential Care Diploma im currently doing. I have to do my Maths and English again. This will prevent me applying. Any thoughts ?

the government website does mention that they accept equivalents to maths and english. which maths and english courses did you do?
Ill check my certificates tomorrow. Thank you very much for replying. Im currently working in a Residential Care Setting as a RSW so with my 2.1 in Sociology too i hope to get through?
I dont want to wait another year
Original post by claireestelle
the government website does mention that they accept equivalents to maths and english. which maths and english courses did you do?
ENGLISH 120 hours 67% . It says equivalent to GCSE which requires 60.. im having problems with this site ..it will not send my messages

It keeps saying my messages are too short

Quick Reply

Latest