The Student Room Group

Social Work -2024

Hi everyone,
Hope you’re all doing well; anyone here starting social work September this year ? It would be lovely to have a study partner 🤩

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi
i am! i got accepted by Uni of Northampton, still have interviews for Sheffield Hallam and Notts ☺️
Reply 2
Original post by npenn
hi
i am! i got accepted by Uni of Northampton, still have interviews for Sheffield Hallam and Notts ☺️
Brilliant 🤩, I’ve cancelled my other uni interviews since I’ve got where I want, let’s catch up when we start xx
Reply 3
Original post by adubeas76
Original post by npenn
hi
Brilliant 🤩, I’ve cancelled my other uni interviews since I’ve got where I want, let’s catch up when we start xx

that’s great!! i’m hoping to get accepted by shallam. sure let’s catch up when we start, do u have any social media or wanted to talk here? xx
Reply 4
Original post by npenn

that’s great!! i’m hoping to get accepted by shallam. sure let’s catch up when we start, do u have any social media or wanted to talk here? xxI added my social media contact but got deleted ! Apparently it’s not accepted, let’s chat here for now,
Reply 5
Npenn they don’t allow socials here, let’s communicate here. Good luck in making your choice for your Uni 🤩
Reply 6
ahh okay no worries
thank you!!
Hi everyone,
Hope you’re all doing well; anyone here starting social work September this year ? It would be lovely to have a study partner 🤩
Hii,
I am this year. I got accepted to all my unis.
Heyy I’m also starting to study social work in September in the university of Leeds!!
Reply 9
Hi everyone,
Hi!
I will be! It’s between Sussex and Suffolk at the moment! (:
Original post by nwronska14
Heyy I’m also starting to study social work in September in the university of Leeds!!

Omg me too
Original post by Maariya02
Omg me too

Omg really that’s so good did you get n offer?
Original post by nwronska14
Omg really that’s so good did you get n offer?

Hii, yes but I’m just still thinking about it 😅
Reply 13
Original post by Maariya02
Hii,
I am this year. I got accepted to all my unis.

That’s brilliant 🤩…congratulations
Reply 14
Anyone did an access work to social work? I need help?
Reply 15
Original post by Lanji

Sorry I didn’t 😊
Anyone still waiting to hear back from Strathclyde & Caledonian for Social Work?
Hi! I accepted a social work Programme offer for the upcoming year too.
Reply 18
Original post by Lanji

What do you need help with?
Hi all , I’ve been offered a place at the Birmingham University for September start ,any one else starting then. It’s the post graduate route :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest