The Student Room Group

Admission

I am Pakistani student want to take admission in any university of UK in the field of social sciences in Master degree.
Please Guide me any one.
Original post by Saeednoor
I am Pakistani student want to take admission in any university of UK in the field of social sciences in Master degree.
Please Guide me any one.

Pick a university at random. Visit their web site and look up the entry requirements section for a Master's degre which might be of interest. Select the "international qualifications" section and see what existing qualification they expect from you. They'll clearly want you to have an existing degree, but they might specify the subject area and/or degree classification.

Now do the same for a different social sciences Master's degree and a different university. You'll soon build-up a picture of what UK universities are looking for academically.

Also visit the general "international applicants" section of a few universities. They'll walk you through the application process, step by step. Make sure you look up the costs too.
Please Guide me any one.

Hey,

As above, it's best to look up the university's page for international applicants; most will have a page specifying the entry requirements by country (e.g. https://www.kent.ac.uk/internationalstudent/countries/index.html for the University of Kent). Generally, for master's courses you'll then have to find the course you're interested in and apply through the university website! You can normally find a full list of postgraduate courses offered by each specific university on their site (https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate).

What social sciences courses are you interested in? I personally did my master's in Organisational & Business Psychology at Kent :smile:

Hope this helps!
Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep
Reply 3
Thanks brother !
While applying I face some difficulties. Would you want to share your email address for the guidance?
Thanks brother !
While applying I face some difficulties. Would you want to share your email address for the guidance?

The whole ethos of TSR is to post messages in public forums. That way, multiple people have the opportunity to offer advice and (just as importantly) multiple people have the opportunity to read that advice if they are in a similar situation to you.

Also note that it is a breach of TSR's Community Guidelines to "post any personal email addresses, social media handles or phone numbers on the public forums or via private messaging."

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending