The Student Room Group

MA Social Work

Heyy guys, I really need your help!

I have a Social Work entrance exam for UEL next week, which is online. I’m like super nervous and panicked about it. I really need to pass it!

What can I expect?? How are the questions?? What should I go over?? And is it very hard??

Can someone get back to me asap please 😭 I would be so so so grateful, thank you.
Hiya so I don’t know how much help I’ll be as I’ve never done it for that specific course, but during my social work interview I got asked a few different case studies so it would be worth looking online, but they’re willing to see what your values are and how you would apply them to your social work role. Make sure to touch on any experience u have professionally voluntary or personally. You really demonstrate your passion for the course on show that you have looked into the different aspects that social work role involves. wishing you the best of luck for your interview and let us know how it goes☺️
Original post by XTasX
Heyy guys, I really need your help!
I have a Social Work entrance exam for UEL next week, which is online. I’m like super nervous and panicked about it. I really need to pass it!
What can I expect?? How are the questions?? What should I go over?? And is it very hard??
Can someone get back to me asap please 😭 I would be so so so grateful, thank you.

Hii how did your exams go and what stage are you at now?

Quick Reply

Latest