Lol
Reply 4
Hmmmm, that is a hard one :P
If you don't know the answer just put 7, its lucky :wink:
Reply 6
Question? :smile:
It Didn't attach :eek:
Reply 8
I seen it. Basically add up how many things there are. E.g. add up everything in frequency boxes. Thats 3+7+6+8+9 = 33

Median= Middle Term

So 33/2= 16.5 so 17. So which class has the 17th Term. Add them up untill you get to the 17th. Its the first one in the 30-40 class. So thats your answer.
Reply 9
Hoped that helped, if you can understand it.

Edexcel Linear Non-Calc Tommoz!

Wish me luck! Really wanna A
Mit321
I seen it. Basically add up how many things there are. E.g. add up everything in frequency boxes. Thats 3+7+6+8+9 = 33

Median= Middle Term

So 33/2= 16.5 so 17. So which class has the 17th Term. Add them up untill you get to the 17th. Its the first one in the 30-40 class. So thats your answer.

I don't get it, how does 17 lie in 30-40? *cries*

Good Luck for tomorrow btw. :smile:
Reply 11
I would laugh apart from a *****ing (I mean excreting) a brick about the exam tomorrow!
Reply 12
Hmm ok if you add up all the frequency's you get 33. Median == 17. So which Class is 17 in

Well in class 0-10 its only 3, In the next class its 10 because its 3+7. etc.. Till you reach 17 which is int the 30-40 class
imtired
Anyone still laughing about the first post not containing a question?
Oh man i really do have the giggles today. Haven't laughed this much since i was 12.

How old are you now.

I'm glad I made someone laugh today. :biggrin:
Mit321
I would laugh apart from a *****ing (I mean excreting) a brick about the exam tomorrow!

loool :biggrin:
Mit321
Hmm ok if you add up all the frequency's you get 33. Median == 17. So which Class is 17 in

Well in class 0-10 its only 3, In the next class its 10 because its 3+7. etc.. Till you reach 17 which is int the 30-40 class

Ooohh, I get it now. Thank you so much, It's been two years, your the first person I've acutally understood it from.

Hope you get your A, thanks again. :wink:

Latest