The Student Room Group

What is Advanced Higher Maths of Mechanics like?

I have just chosen my subjects for S6 and chose Mechanics, Maths and Physics. They are what I enjoy but I have no clue how hard Mechanics is as it’s my school’s first year of doing it.
Original post by Louis53728
I have just chosen my subjects for S6 and chose Mechanics, Maths and Physics. They are what I enjoy but I have no clue how hard Mechanics is as it’s my school’s first year of doing it.
Hallo, the course is here : Advanced Higher Mathematics of Mechanics (shetland.co.uk)

I self taught myself mechanics and it was alot harder compared to maths and physics- the good thing is that there is no assignment. the course is bascially 33% advacned higher maths (so easy marks) and the rest is harder applied physics based questions. I am a tutor for the subject if your interested- I got an A in the final exam (whilst being self taught)

I self taught myself mechanics and it was alot harder compared to maths and physics- the good thing is that there is no assignment. the course is bascially 33% advacned higher maths (so easy marks) and the rest is harder applied physics based questions. I am a tutor for the subject if your interested- I got an A in the final exam (whilst being self taught)!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending