The Student Room Group

As economics paper 2019 aqa

Has anyone got any predictions about the papers coming up on the 13th and 16th. (I’m not relying on them I have revised)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hi Miss PahWah Unfortunately begging people for answers won’t get you anywhere in life! Good luck .. .
Reply 3
Hummm sounds like a salty adult to me. If you didn’t lack sense you would have see that I have stated I’ve done revision I’m simply just asking, not begging :smile:
Original post by victorius_2909
Hi Miss PahWah Unfortunately begging people for answers won’t get you anywhere in life! Good luck .. .
Maybe try some good old fashion revision and see where that gets you
Little girl. Do your revision and you won’t have any problems!
Original post by anniepahwah
Hummm sounds like a salty adult to me. If you didn’t lack sense you would have see that I have stated I’ve done revision I’m simply just asking, not begging :smile:
Reply 6
Maybe try some reading lessons and see where that gets you!
Maybe try some good old fashion revision and see where that gets you
Well.. given by your age you probably wear glasses so I think the issue here is yourself
Maybe try some reading lessons and see where that gets you!
Reply 8
Old woman probably failed her a levels and is being salty to kids online:/... get a life
Little girl. Do your revision and you won’t have any problems!
I agree with victorius.. cant stand people begging for answers DO MORE REVISION

Bad eyesight usually comes with old age. So I think the person wearing glasses here is you.
Agreed. Let’s leave this baby alone to revise!
Original post by BillNet325
Sounds like another old woman who again struggles to read.... go clean your dentures and bye bye!
Good night beta :wink:
Sounds like another old woman who again struggles to read.... go clean your dentures and bye bye!
Im a man, do you know the name Bill? Look where that revising has got you...
Bullying kids online, look where life has got you...
Im a man, do you know the name Bill? Look where that revising has got you...

Quick Reply

Latest