The Student Room Group

Me and my BEST friend met 2 yrs ago and I knew there was something special about him and the more I got to know him the more we became better friends and I began to fall for him more and more every day (the only problem is we go to separate schools but its still in the same city.) And we talk a lot when I'm not grounded and we will text for hours and I've told him before I liked him but he was going through a break-up and was starting to like someone else but now he told me he doesn't like anyone right now when we were talking. And I'm getting ready to have an emergency surgury in a couple days... Is it the right time to tell him I like him and how I feel about him again? And what should I say..?
It seemed to spring from nowhere, but everyone seems to be calling thread starters "the op". What is it short for? Seems quite rude, a bit derogatory - like calling someone "her" or "him". What's wrong with calling people by their user/names?

UK Certified Hoverboards
It appeared to spring from no place, however everybody is by all accounts calling string starters "the operation". What is it short for? Appears to be very discourteous, somewhat censorious - like calling somebody "her" or "him". What's going on with calling individuals by their client/names?

Quick Reply

Latest