The Student Room Group

home alone 4 review

home alone 4 also know as taking back the house but if you watch the intro
it just says home alone 4 but whatever was released in 2002 on dvd
home alone 4 wanted to be the replacement of the previous sequel home alone 3 that didnt feature kevin but had alex instead for the replacement because the old kevin actor wouldnt reprise his role that was always in option to just replace old actor with a new actor but they decided to wait a sequel later home alone 4 . marv returned but he was dressed up as harry for some reason the traps suck & kevins 9 when kevin was 10 in home alone 2 home alone 4 could be a prequel to home alone 2 but again the purpose of the film was to replace the last sequel. the timeline is kinda mest up i think home alone 4 deleted the home alone 2 timeline something but the 4th one sucks 1/10 i am debating if i want this to be a sequel
Its sh*t
Moved to Film :smile:
Great review.
Tired humour and no new gags worth remembering. The charm of the first two and the dark enthusiasm of the third are no where to be found and unlike the first three the lead protaganist is a terrible actor.
Don't even know the third part. And without the Kevin actor, it cannot be the same. And after a while, the concept of home alone is outdated. The two films are good and can't be bested. Neither by a fourth part, nor by remakes.
"Tired humour and no new gags worth remembering. The charm of the first two and the dark enthusiasm of the third are no where to be found and unlike the first three the lead protaganist is a terrible actor. "

Quick Reply

Latest