The Student Room Group

i'm so scared what could i do now.

So i'am in the severe depression since some time. My friend begged me and convinced to comeback to home promising that we will be happy and everything will be great we just need fresh start and other only positive things. We were both happy like never after and we fell asleep. 10h later when i woke up she lied that something happened to her. I was worried about her whole time and scared whilst she was watching netflix at my account and yesterday after 4days i found out she was ghosting me all this time and after she realized that she tried to lie me that she is alright and has to focus on school and take a break but i knew it's a big lie so she blocked me everywhere and dumped. What should i do? I rly won't suffer anymore from depression and now this.. Now i have tears in my eyes. I’am a human wreck since a couple years. I just want to know what should i do now and i'm so scared because i still love her
(edited 4 years ago)
Maybe talk to a doctor or mental health professional or the Samaritans charity who will help you instead. Don't give up :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 2
Nothing works in my life since ages but i had my friend. Now... i was lying in bed since 2 days looking at one point and i felt like everything was good in me. Died.
Original post by Teajackson
Maybe talk to a doctor or mental health professional or the Samaritans charity who will help you instead. Don't give up :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Don't give up! Seek help like I suggested :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest