The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kasacolx
For chemistry and psychology A level

Can you still contact any of those teachers at your old school? They’ll have access to them
Original post by jduxie4414
Can you still contact any of those teachers at your old school? They’ll have access to them

Unfortunately I can’t and I’m not sure they would give it to me do you know anywhere else I can get it.
Original post by Filip2003
Felt really positive the paper had a banging start and a wobbly finish to it, it was manageable. I feel like the grade boundaries will be 69-71% for 9 (based on last years which was 132/200 on both and 66-100 on one paper to get a grade 9). The ending questions were very much trying to recall as much as possible from personal knowledge. Maths questions were very simple, 400x, 91, 10, 3.3. <---(mostly 1 markers)

Some questions included: -Why is a electron microscope better than light?
I wrote down: -increased magnification, - increased resolution

(something along the lines of) -Evaluate ways in which the body protects itself from pathogens? Include -Ways it prevents it from entering, -Ways it is dealt with inside the body. (6 marker)

-Define what is meant by a double circulatory system?
- How do you test for sugars in the blood (or urine, I can't exactly recall) {I put Benedict's solution}
-What is the purpose of ... when testing for new drugs. -placebo's -double blind test

did you do triple or combined science
:smile: If anyone could get back to me before Wednesday I would really appreciate it
Original post by Evil Homer
:woo:Welcome to the 2019 Unofficial Markscheme list!!! :woo:

Find below a list of all your big A-level, AS and GCSE Unofficial Markschemes.

For any of you that don't know, our Unofficial Markschemes are where people get together and figure out the answers to your exams in a matter of hours once they have finished, so you can find out how you've done and talk about the exam!

If you've made one, please tag me in or link to it in this thread and I can add it to the list @Evil Homer

Good luck with the rest of your exams :smile:

Have u got the gcse aqa unofficial markscheme for design technology
OCR chemistry a level all 3 papers or ocr sociology A level
Guys I’ve done my mocks and I wanted to know if anybody has the ocr business paper 1 2019
Hey, have you got the new November Edexcel resits foundation 2019?
has anyone got the answers or questions to maths paper 2 and 3 as i have them coming up and need helpbiology or chem will also be appriciated
Luckily my mocks are not until the beginning of January, so I don’t need to worry about revising for them now as they are still like 6 or 7 weeks away.
Original post by RAYHAN99
has anyone got the answers or questions to maths paper 2 and 3 as i have them coming up and need helpbiology or chem will also be appriciated

For the mocks?
Original post by aven_074
For the mocks?

yes
:woo:Welcome to the 2019 Unofficial Markscheme list!!! :woo:

Find below a list of all your big A-level, AS and GCSE Unofficial Markschemes.

For any of you that don't know, our Unofficial Markschemes are where people get together and figure out the answers to your exams in a matter of hours once they have finished, so you can find out how you've done and talk about the exam!

If you've made one, please tag me in or link to it in this thread and I can add it to the list @Evil Homer

Good luck with the rest of your exams :smile:

Do you have this year gcse papers from 2019 edexcel and ocr for all subjects
A-level + AS-level

Biology

Chemistry

Computer Science

Economics

Maths

Physics

Psychology

Sociology

business ???
that's a level I'm talkin about GCSE
Original post by ksingh231
that's a level i'm talkin about gcse

have you got foundation spanish please
no
Was it 2 hours long?
Has anyone done the btec business 2019 mock paper yet? It's the 2 hours long paper.
Anyone have the 2019 A level AQA business paper?

Latest