The Student Room Group

English lit

Did anyone do ocr Jekyll and Hyde and animal farm and I'd so how did they find it?
Reply 1
yh i did and the jekyll and hyde questions threw me off - silence?? and unwillingness to speak?
animal farm comparison question was great tho - i think it was the best question
part b of animal farm was ok - what moments did u guys write about?
Animal farm first part was decent I wrote about napoleon being harsh dictator him representing Stalin and used quotes to show how we showed he was top in authority and boxer represents middle class who followed napoleon because of lack of education. B I talked about the pigs concerning the milk and apples and squealer using propaganda. The Jekyll and Hyde was really tough I spoke about how both Jekyll and Hyde show unwillingness to speak which shows they are the same person and how Jekyll shows unwillingness to speak about his duality of nature that he is Hyde etc and used a few quotes but that was hard hoping that stuff is relevant
Original post by a.lsmod
yh i did and the jekyll and hyde questions threw me off - silence?? and unwillingness to speak?
animal farm comparison question was great tho - i think it was the best question
part b of animal farm was ok - what moments did u guys write about?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending