English lit Watch

Dividingjem2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Did anyone do ocr Jekyll and Hyde and animal farm and I'd so how did they find it?
a.lsmod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
yh i did and the jekyll and hyde questions threw me off - silence?? and unwillingness to speak?
animal farm comparison question was great tho - i think it was the best question
part b of animal farm was ok - what moments did u guys write about?
Dividingjem2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Animal farm first part was decent I wrote about napoleon being harsh dictator him representing Stalin and used quotes to show how we showed he was top in authority and boxer represents middle class who followed napoleon because of lack of education. B I talked about the pigs concerning the milk and apples and squealer using propaganda. The Jekyll and Hyde was really tough I spoke about how both Jekyll and Hyde show unwillingness to speak which shows they are the same person and how Jekyll shows unwillingness to speak about his duality of nature that he is Hyde etc and used a few quotes but that was hard hoping that stuff is relevant
(Original post by a.lsmod)
yh i did and the jekyll and hyde questions threw me off - silence?? and unwillingness to speak?
animal farm comparison question was great tho - i think it was the best question
part b of animal farm was ok - what moments did u guys write about?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (388)
25.99%
The paper was reasonable (644)
43.13%
Not feeling great about that exam (298)
19.96%
It was TERRIBLE (163)
10.92%

Watched Threads