The Student Room Group

englishhh lit paper 2!!! (edexcel)

okayyy soo whos ready for the exam tmr!! dont know any poems for conflict look like its done for me :smile: need some help how can i learn them all..
btw am i the only one who thought the physics triple science paper was so hard!!!
just pick out like three or two key quotes from each poem and learn them, go over form and look over context. It's all you can really do tbh, and yeah same I'm not ready either 😭 we know Belfast confetti and a poison tree won't come up so thays alright I guess

oh and I did aqa combined higher physics which was alright but eh not a fan of physics so you know
ss
(edited 4 years ago)
what exam board did you do?
Original post by slytherinnn
okayyy soo whos ready for the exam tmr!! dont know any poems for conflict look like its done for me :smile: need some help how can i learn them all..
btw am i the only one who thought the physics triple science paper was so hard!!!
Reply 4
edex
what did you guys say for the shopping poem question, i found it hard.
Original post by slytherinnn

It's alright if you don't know the quotes, i mean its good if you know them but if you give the explanation of the quote you should get the marks.
Original post by youmumjeff
what did you guys say for the shopping poem question, i found it hard.

I said how poem one uses punctuation to present the speaker as organised whereas poem two uses no punctuation to suggest the speaker is disorganized and gets panic attacks. I also said how in poem 1 they have shortages due to rations whereas poem 2 they have food shortages due to her being unable to grocery shop. I then also talked about some simile in poem 2 and that perhaps food is needed for survival. Honestly, it was such waffle, and there were barely any language techniques, it wasn't very nice for sure.How did you find the other questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending