The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

No Deposit Needed Until 4th September To Book At Europa Student Accommodation

Hi There :smile:

You no longer need to pay your £100 Tenancy deposit until 4th September, which makes it so much easier to book with us at Europa. All you have to do is accept your Tenancy agreement and ask your Guarantor to accept the terms of the email that we send to them.
You also have a 72 hour cooling off period (if you have not already seen the room) from the moment you accept your Tenancy.
If you do not receive the grades that you where needing to attend the University course of your choice, we can cancel your booking. But only with a letter of proof from the University. If you do get an offer but choose another city University, you will still be charged for the accommodation (as this is a personal choice).

Our rooms start at £121 per week based on a 50 week contract, plus we have the last 10 £150 money off vouchers available to add to your account when you book at Europa student accommodation.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like me to help you with your booking.
I can help you to choose the perfect flat that suits your preferences i.e. mixed sex or single, year of study, all the same university, large kitchens, higher level rooms etc.

Have a wonderful day

Clare

[email protected]
0151 2605672
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Liverpool
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending