The Student Room Group

Recievied a U in biology

We did the biology 2015 Ocr papers and I revised so much but the exam just focused on biodiversity and classification . Literally the whole paper . Feeling very down because I got a B and an A in psychology so my predicted grades for them will be okay but for biology will be so low . & Everyone else found paper 2 so they all cheated so now they all I got good grades and urgh just feel like giving up . I've only got paper 1 of biology back yet but I know paper 2 went just as bad 😭😭😭😣
Bump
Original post by emilysandres
We did the biology 2015 Ocr papers and I revised so much but the exam just focused on biodiversity and classification . Literally the whole paper . Feeling very down because I got a B and an A in psychology so my predicted grades for them will be okay but for biology will be so low . & Everyone else found paper 2 so they all cheated so now they all I got good grades and urgh just feel like giving up . I've only got paper 1 of biology back yet but I know paper 2 went just as bad 😭😭😭😣

Surely your teacher will notice that the grades of those who cheated aren't in line with their usual work? I base predicted grades on 'unseen' tests and work that students can't have seen before ...

The cheaters will flop in their real exam and miss offers - they won't gain from this.
It never came across in my post but more importantly I was asking how I can improve in my a level biology because I want an A at the end and just feeling like that's impossible now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending