The Student Room Group

OCR Religious Studies A Level Predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by itslibby
https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/242913-specification-accredited-a-level-gce-religious-studies-h573.pdf

Page 27 written on the paper but it's really page 33 due the pages at the beginning of the document. It's the page after conscience.

Thank you!!
DEVELOPMENTS IN CHRISTIAN THOUGHT
2018 A-LEVEL Questions;
- To what extent was Jesus merely a political leader. PERSON OF JESUS
- ‘Bonhoeffer’s theology is still relevant today.’ Discuss CHRISTIAN MORAL ACTION
- Assess the view that Mary Daly’s theology proves that Christianity is sexist. GENDER
- ‘Secularism does not pose a threat to Christianity.’ Discuss. SECULARISM

So no Augustine, Afterlife, Knowledge of God, Pluralism, Principles or Liberation Theology-

Personally I think Augustine and Liberation theology are most likely to come up as they are quite significant topics. Basing it on the Philosophy paper, they'll ask new topics, basing on the Ethics paper, they'll repeat topics! It's hard to say, I'd say revise everything but really focus on ones that haven't come up.

Looking at the two AS Papers so far, the following topics have come up
2017- Afterlife, Person of Jesus, Moral Action
2018- Augustine, Moral Principles, Knowledge of God.

Looking at the past papers it is therefore unlikely that: Moral Action and Person of Jesus will come up - but not impossible!

If anyone knows what came up in the 2019 AS please let me know!

Good Luck!
Original post by dx31
Can anyone help with this question: "Assess the view that any attempt to discuss the mind-body distinction is a category error"

2 paragrpahs on dualism but link each of the counters back to the idea of a category error, thats how i would approach the question

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending