The Student Room Group

Medical Elective at the Cebu Institute of Medicine

Hey guys
I've applied for a medical elective for 4 weeks at the Cebu Institute of medicine in the phillipines. Has any been? What can I expect? Thanks in advance x
Reply 1
Original post by FezFez
Hey guys
I've applied for a medical elective for 4 weeks at the Cebu Institute of medicine in the phillipines. Has any been? What can I expect? Thanks in advance x

Hi, I am also looking to apply for Elective in Cebu. I’m deciding between Cebu Doctors Hospital & Cebu Institute of Medicine. I’m going alone & unsure about accommodation etc How far have you got with planning?
Reply 2
So far only an application form from CIM. And an email letting us know that it will be at the community center rather than the hospital itself. Nothing yet from cebu doctors.
Original post by hezza_96
Hi, I am also looking to apply for Elective in Cebu. I’m deciding between Cebu Doctors Hospital & Cebu Institute of Medicine. I’m going alone & unsure about accommodation etc How far have you got with planning?
Reply 3
I’m also looking to apply for elective in Cebu, been trying to get in touch with CIM but not had any reply, not if I’ve got the right email address. If you’ve heard from CIM, would you mind sharing the contact info.Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by FezFez
Hey guys

Did you end of going? do you reccomend it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending