The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Adolf Hitler

So he would get the trial and torture he deserves. I'm sure they'll make an exception to the "no torture" rule for that SOB.

Kick in his ball(s), £2.50 a go. And then all the money raised could cure world hunger
moneyballs2
Adolf Hitler

So he would get the trial and torture he deserves. I'm sure they'll make an exception to the "no torture" rule for that SOB.

Kick in his ball(s), £2.50 a go. And then all the money raised could cure world hunger

what sort of torture? forcing him to watch every single show Simon Cowell stars ... he'd be begging for forgiveness.
hitler
Lord Hysteria
what sort of torture? forcing him to watch every single show Simon Cowell stars ... he'd be begging for forgiveness.

Yes, Definetly. Good Idea. I think a helping of Big Brother and the other mind numbing crap on TV will be good punishment
Anne Boleyn... i dunno why?
Reply 125
Lord Hysteria
hay Paul, how you keeping :p:? you rarely venture outside of PS Helpers .... :p:

hmm yes ...

Sorry do I know you?
Paulwhy
Sorry do I know you?

ha ha - I was in PS Helpers for a while in it was quiet. I remember you. Never mind
Reply 127
Lord Hysteria
ha ha - I was in PS Helpers for a while in it was quiet. I remember you. Never mind

I See that would explain it. :smile:
Paulwhy
I See that would explain it. :smile:

How is it these days?
I did one Law one but nothing came up and I decided to leave.

Anyway, I'll PM you otherwise warnings will be on its way
Reply 129
kiss_me_now9
:biggrin: I thought I recognised that gorgeous face! What good taste you have, lol. :p:

Why thank you :smile:
Reply 130
half of Harold Shipman and half of Josef Fritzl
Caliowin
Why thank you :smile:

Did you watch it tonight?

*Tries in vain to think of something make this on topic* Erm, gosh. I'd like to add Jack the Ripper to my previous answer!
Hitler. So I can be the one to kill him :wink:
Jhawkins
Marlowe. He would give Shakespeare a good run for his money.

And could certainly shed some light on the much argued "who wrote it" issue.

And on a more superficial level, he could help me to get a damn good grade in my Faustus paper next week :laugh:
Lord Hysteria
someone not related to you , tam.tam tami*

eek...sussed:p:
that changes things then...although what if i told u she was famous? :p:

this requires a bit more thinking....marissa...the oc became crap after she died

ok really...
JFK...he was soo on to something before he got assassinated :s-smilie:

although...maybe james dean/river phoenix/heath ledger...all in their prime :frown:
Or if Christopher Marlowe was unavailiable, perhaps Jeff Buckley. (inspired by the "in their prime" comment above)
^^ Red Dwarf :biggrin: (to brogan that is)

Billy T James for me.
Terry Wrist
^^ Red Dwarf :biggrin: (to brogan that is)

*complex salute* :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending