The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Ask a Current Student (Study at Aberdeen University)

Hi guys :smile:

I'm a Sociology undergrad at the University of Aberdeen and I recently created an Instagram account where I do regular Q&As to answer any questions prospective students might have :smile: The Insta handle is: @studyataberdeen

The questions are mostly in regard to student life, accommodation, and the city itself.
I created this Instagram account because I personally would have loved the opportunity to ask a current student questions about what it's like to study at the University of Aberdeen.

I also post pictures of the University of Aberdeen and the city of Aberdeen, plus I do second-hand textbook sales and tell you a bit about the courses at Aberdeen uni :smile:

If you have any questions at all regarding Aberdeen, feel free to send me a direct message on Instagram or wait for my next Q&A :smile:
The Instagram handle is @studyataberdeen .

I really love to help, so I'd love to hear from you :smile:

Cheers!
Hi, anynoymous.

I dont have Instagram, but as a student, how hard was it to find (if you have) a part time job? Do you have any suggestions for looking for one?
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Original post by Rockgirl2018
Hi, anynoymous.

I dont have Instagram, but as a student, how hard was it to find (if you have) a part time job? Do you have any suggestions for looking for one?

It’s really easy :smile: many shops are looking for sales assistants, especially those in union square or the other malls.
There are always lots of part time positions available (15-20 hours a week).

I recommend looking online first, but generally you can just print out your CV and hand it to the people in the shop :smile: it’s really casual which is amazing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending