The Student Room Group

Anxiety post gcses?

I was wondering whether anyone else was anxiety post gcses? I wasn’t especially stressed during the exams but I had moments of stress. Now that the exams have been over for a couple days I have started to feel really anxious not about the results but about nothing that I know of. Wanted to check that this was normal?
Same m8 I have PTSD from my exams. I keep getting flashbacks of my friends being shot at in Vietnam. I keep hearing the phrase “Run!!!! Get to the choppa!!!!” in my head when I don’t want to. War is hell.
Yes I got a bit anxious just after GCSEs were done, I think all the anxiety I hadn't felt during them suddenly caught up to me now I had weeks and weeks of nothing else to think about ahead of me. It passes soon!
Original post by Anonymous
I was wondering whether anyone else was anxiety post gcses? I wasn’t especially stressed during the exams but I had moments of stress. Now that the exams have been over for a couple days I have started to feel really anxious not about the results but about nothing that I know of. Wanted to check that this was normal?

Quick Reply

Latest