The Student Room Group

I hate my school

I hate my school. I get targeted and bullied everyday; I have friends and teachers at school who support me and I try my best to get on (and NO ONE believes that) but nothing works and it’s affecting my health and my mental health. I want to leave school because I can’t cope there any longer, but I can’t because I’m halfway through doing my GCSE’s and it would mess them up if I left. My mum is so fed up with the fact that I’m always miserable and she got really upset with me because I’m trying to tell her that I’m not happy at my school and I can’t cope, but she can’t do anything about it and she thinks I’m not trying to get through anything and I’m not trying to make solutions for myself (when I am) I really don’t want to be there anymore and I feel really depressed and I keep squeezing my hands together until they hurt to cope with the emotional pain that I’m feeling. I want to leave my school now but I can’t. What do I do?
I used to have this problem
Reply 2
What did you do?
Original post by fred2002
I used to have this problem
You should speak to a person you trust really well explain the situation to them and tell them how you feel maybe see if your parents let you take a couple of days off school and just try forget about it during those days off maybe even go away for a few day how far in are your studies off GCSEs
Reply 4
I’m going into year 11 in September
You should speak to a person you trust really well explain the situation to them and tell them how you feel maybe see if your parents let you take a couple of days off school and just try forget about it during those days off maybe even go away for a few day how far in are your studies off GCSEs
Ok
Original post by Sabby7861
I’m going into year 11 in September
Reply 6
And the person I really trust is my mum and she’s not listening to me and keeps getting upset and angry with me because she thinks I’m not doing anything to make my situation better (when I am).
Ok
Is there really no one else you trust and cousins uncles even headteacher or even one teacher in the school that taught you when you were younger in year 7 8 9 who you liked and they were kind to you
Original post by Sabby7861
And the person I really trust is my mum and she’s not listening to me and keeps getting upset and angry with me because she thinks I’m not doing anything to make my situation better (when I am).

What are you doing to make your situation better?

Quick Reply

Latest