The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What I want to know is why do people give a crap, they aren't hurting anyone, and they are also earning very much money!(that's a good reason)
There both terrible but jentine is ****able so i will let her off.
Reply 3
lady sovereign is awesome, that jentina is embarassing though.
Reply 4
pretz
I think it is ridiculous and pathetic but it seems to generate money from people who are even more ridiculous and pathetic

how am i pathetic?
Reply 5
Eminem beat them to it by a long way.
Reply 6
LOL both very terrible
tired yet?
lady sovereign is awesome, that jentina is embarassing though.

So is Lady Sovereign, she's an embarrassment to Britain in general.
Reply 8
What on earth is wrong with imitating somebody, or a culture? You seem to attach such venom and negativity to impersonating black culture?
I dont understand it when people put 'much' on the end of sentances when it isnt necessary/doesnt make sense- isnt that basically the same thing that youre complaing about? Just copying/imitating others?
pretz
You tell me?

Well I like that kind of music, you claimed yourself that this makes me pathetic.

how?
because its deemed "cool" to act like that.. why though i'll never know
*cringes* Dear Lord :s-smilie:
Reply 13
I wouldn't want to earn money for being someone I'm not.
Reply 14
Dumb thread tbh.

Explain to me how she is immitating 'Urban' culture?

Do you know where she is from?

And where are you from btw?
louisedotcom
I dont understand it when people put 'much' on the end of sentances when it isnt necessary/doesnt make sense- isnt that basically the same thing that youre complaing about? Just copying/imitating others?

I dont usually do that, but really it is merely a condensed way of saying something

huh, who's it imitating ?:confused:
floralpulp
I wouldn't want to earn money for being someone I'm not.

I would.
nothingspek
So is Lady Sovereign, she's an embarrassment to Britain in general.

she DOES have a song called 'love me or hate me'
it's true!
jonboyyork
What on earth is wrong with imitating somebody, or a culture? You seem to attach such venom and negativity to impersonating black culture?

im just bemused as to how someone can imitate it as such , without a hint of tongue-in-cheek or irony, and expect to be taken seriously.

lets not make this some kind of racial issue. its abundantly clear that im not slagging off black culture per se
louisedotcom

Louise you're so right, I've been thinking that lately. Such as American shows where they add 'much' onto the end of sentences, it's so stupid and soudns grammatically appalling, not to mention dumb.

Latest

Trending

Trending