The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Jackdj2
I rang them yesterday as mine says the same, seems to be a general error and they said we should get an email when it's been rectified on UCAS

Ah okay thank you!
Anyone tried calling again this week? this waits really starting to drag..
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by meddymedmed1
Anyone tried calling again this week? this waits really starting to drag..

unfortunately calling at this point mostly just ends up the same way: stock response form admissions.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sent more offers tomorrow with it being end of week.

last year most offers were sent over a over a 10 day period with one being sent out in March.
Original post by ArcherBear
unfortunately calling at this point mostly just ends up the same way: stock response form admissions.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sent more offers tomorrow with it being end of week.

last year most offers were sent over a over a 10 day period with one being sent out in March.

That’s true I guess I’m being a bit impatient.

Struggling to focus on my uni work atm so it’d be nice if they sent the rest out soon.
Reply 185
Has anyone firmed King’s on UCAS regardless of the date on Track?
Do you think they’ve given out all the offers? Or do you think there is more to come?
Original post by alicebeth1996
Do you think they’ve given out all the offers? Or do you think there is more to come?

Looking at the spreadsheet on here, it looks to me like there's quite a few offers left to give out. I could be wrong but i'm expecting the rest to go out next week along with rejections.
Looking at the spreadsheet on here, it looks to me like there's quite a few offers left to give out. I could be wrong but i'm expecting the rest to go out next week along with rejections.

Fingers crossed it’s next week, the wait is killing me
Reply 189
If someone has a decent degree (first) and ucat of like 2940 but trash alevels could they get an offer for a102
Original post by qsrz
If someone has a decent degree (first) and ucat of like 2940 but trash alevels could they get an offer for a102

Yes, I have crap A levels and got an offer! But it depends on your interview performance, not just your academic stats
Reply 191
Original post by Bth2538
Yes, I have crap A levels and got an offer! But it depends on your interview performance, not just your academic stats

U have an offer for the 4 year programme for medicine at kings
Original post by qsrz
U have an offer for the 4 year programme for medicine at kings

Yeah, the GPEP
Has anyone received a post-interview rejection yet?
Do you guys think there are any more post-interview offers left to give out?
Original post by IIA7867
Do you guys think there are any more post-interview offers left to give out?

Reckon we will find out at 6pm tomorrow if last week is any sort of indication ?
Its now been 2 weeks since the offers first went out. Really confused as to why the rest of us havent heard back yet
Its now been 2 weeks since the offers first went out. Really confused as to why the rest of us havent heard back yet

Considering there’s only ~30 places I would imagine that all offers went out at once? Although if that was the case I don’t know why we wouldn’t have all received rejections yet?
Original post by Byron248
Considering there’s only ~30 places I would imagine that all offers went out at once? Although if that was the case I don’t know why we wouldn’t have all received rejections yet?

I thought the same at first, but with only 5 people on here having reported offers i kinda expected some more to go out. But as you said, yeh i'm not sure why all the rejections havent come out, especially since last year they all seemed to go out on the same day as most of the offers
I just presumed that as roughly only 30 offers were sent out and 5 were declared on here that seems like most of them? As that would equate to 1 in 6 people actually commenting on student room which is probably quite representative?

Latest

Trending

Trending