The Student Room Group

UCL A100 2020 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Hi all
anyone have updates on the last remaining interview dates is it full house or still new interviews to be issued.
Original post by mass63
Hi all
anyone have updates on the last remaining interview dates is it full house or still new interviews to be issued.

I've think it's still possible to hear about an interview until March 3rd, as they aim to give 1-2 weeks notice. Good luck!
anyone from the 4th/5th heard back recently?
[quote=:)Esss[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];87395616]anyone from the 4th/5th heard back recently?
Nopen
[quote=:)Esss[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];87395616]anyone from the 4th/5th heard back recently?
Nope I haven’t heard back either. I think we still have until 5 pm tommorow.
Original post by mobayo321
Nope I haven’t heard back either. I think we still have until 5 pm tommorow

They may be running a bit late too. I spoke to admissions and she said it may a bit longer than 3 weeks so don't worry if you haven't heard back!
Original post by medic.1621
They may be running a bit late too. I spoke to admissions and she said it may a bit longer than 3 weeks so don't worry if you haven't heard back!

Did she say why it’s taking longer ?
Nooooo, I am acc so stressed.. having nightmares!!!!
Original post by H2! HO!
Nooooo, I am acc so stressed.. having nightmares!!!!

Same I literally had two nightmares in the same night (last night) about getting royally rejected by UCL lol.
Original post by mobayo321
Same I literally had two nightmares in the same night (last night) about getting royally rejected by UCL lol.

same ! i had a nightmare about the rejection and it happens twice tooo ! this is some spooky stuff
on a lighter note, who feels motivated and super pumped to nail this year! interview or no interview, offer or no offer, a-levels are still on the horizon! let's all give it our all regardless of the outcomes of our applications!
For those that have received 3 rejections already and are just waiting on UCL , If UCL unfortunately sends out a rejection too,do any of you have a backup plan? It's the anxiety and stress building :frown:
Original post by armageddon24
For those that have received 3 rejections already and are just waiting on UCL , If UCL unfortunately sends out a rejection too,do any of you have a backup plan? It's the anxiety and stress building :frown:

Have you had an interview from UCL?

My friend is going for UCAS EXTRA then clearing
Original post by alevelstudent897
Have you had an interview from UCL?

No, probably gonna get rejected I think
Original post by H2! HO!
My friend is going for UCAS EXTRA then clearing

how does that work ?
Original post by H2! HO!
on a lighter note, who feels motivated and super pumped to nail this year! interview or no interview, offer or no offer, a-levels are still on the horizon! let's all give it our all regardless of the outcomes of our applications!

Absolutely! Interview or no interview, offer or no offer, makes no difference, unless you get the grades at A Level. Many candidates fall short on results day, and that is the worse day for a lot of students. Imagine, you get 4 A's or 3 A's at A Level and yet you still feel like you failed, because you don't get a place at UCL. Those are actually fantastic grades, but because they don't meet the entry requiremets to get in it's like the world has come to an end. So to avoid the disappointment, focussing on getting your grades at A Level is actually the most important thing. If you fail to get any interviews or offers, at least you will be armed with the necessary entry requirements on results day to apply in adustment or to take into applications next year.
No, probably gonna get rejected I think

what is your stats?.
My stats ain't that great either so not surprised
Predicted A*AABMAT absolutely messed up
3.2, 3.5 3A
GCSES 988777776A
(edited 4 years ago)
The thing im worried about is I’ve seen people with similar scores to my Bmat of a 4.1 4.3 3.5 a get an interview but I can tell I’m not getting it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending