[Official] Oxford Geography Applicants 2020

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard from Jesus???
Original post by whisperpooper

Nope! I applied there too
Original post by whisperpooper

I applied for history at Jesus so might not be the most relevant and they got back to me yesterday so they are bringing out decisions
I just got an interview from Jesus College for Geography. Good luck to everyone else!
Original post by ambach10
I just got an interview from Jesus College for Geography. Good luck to everyone else!

Good luck !
Original post by ritvikr
I got an interview for Geography from Mansfield College! :grin: Hopefully it goes well!

A level predicted grades: A*A*A*

Me too!

Predicted grades: A*A*A* and an A in EPQ ☺️ Good luck! See you at the interviews!
Hi, good luck all!
Did you hear via postal letter or email pls ?
Reply 47
Original post by S1G
Hi, good luck all!
Did you hear via postal letter or email pls ?

I heard via email on 29th Nov at 9:48. Interview at St Anne’s for geography on 15th.
College: JesusIGCSEs: 7A*s, 4As, 1BA level Predicted: 2A*s (Geography and Maths) and 1A (Economics)Does the GAT really not matter? I don't know how else to study it if external knowledge will be disqualified.
anyone heard from Brasenose?
Apparently they’ve been sent! Message from Brasenose Adm in another forum
Just got an interview at brasenose - they've been sent out :smile:
i just got an interview from st edmunds hall
Reply 53
Got an interview from Keble for geographyyy
Just got an interview at Keble for Geography!
Received an invitation to interview from Catz for Geography at 12:22 today! Delighted and happy that the wait is finally over!
Anyone heard from Christ Church?
Reply 57
Original post by s4student
Received an invitation to interview from Catz for Geography at 12:22 today! Delighted and happy that the wait is finally over!

Same! See you there. Good luck!
I am hoping to apply next year for Geography at Oxford. I achieved five 8s four 7s and an A* at gcse. Is this similar to or above anyone’s gcse grades who received an offer? Just want to see what sort of ball park they have lengthened to as they give interviews to a larger % than some courses, tia :smile:
Original post by Aoz123
Same! See you there. Good luck!

Yay! Congratulations. Best of luck preparing for the interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending