The Student Room Group
University logo
Abertay University

Mental Health Nursing at Abertay 2019/20

Hi, is anyone here on the MHN course at Abertday starting in September. I have my conditional and just doing OH Screening form. Quite excited but nervous as i am a err mature student at 47. Would be nice to touch base with anyone starting in a few weeks. Barry
Hi I have an interview on Monday for starting in September! I applied through clearing last minute as I decided I would like to start ASAP :smile: Nervous about what to expect in the interview as this is my first one!
University logo
Abertay University
Reply 2
Hi. It’s very relaxed at the interview and the staff are fantastic. I was nervous and we did a group afternoon. Sorry o missed your comment but I hope your day went well.
Hi Ashleigh!I applied through clearing too and I have my interview/ selection day next Monday.What was the process like? Where there different stages, tasks, etc? Any tips would be hugely appreciated.Many thanks, Saz
Original post by Barry Moir
Hi. It’s very relaxed at the interview and the staff are fantastic. I was nervous and we did a group afternoon. Sorry o missed your comment but I hope your day went well.

Hi Barry, just wondering what sort of things you had to bro during the group afternoon? Any advice or help? I have my interview next Monday x
Reply 5
We had to chat to a fellow student to be and find out about them and then talk about them to the group and vice Versa. A team building task of raising a bar of the ground as a team and then discuss in groups about situations presented on a bit of paper whilst the tutors listened in. Just take part and don’t sit back and say nothing. It was very relaxed and actually good fun too. Good luck but you will sail it

Quick Reply

Latest