The Student Room Group

I give up

I feel so lonely and out of place in the world. I keep on reminding myself that this is a test from God but it's so hard to believe
I feel like my life is so bad, some may argue that others have it harder but mine is so hard mentally and emotionally draining. I have so many emotional issues ive lost count. Don't even trust myself anymore. I always get the first impression that someone doesnt like me when I meet them and then have an idea in my head that i'm not up to their standards.
Ive also become quite lazy very recently, the thought of sheer hard work and patience scares me.
Im trying to grow a following on Instagram as I want to be a successful blogger but I feel like that will never be me.
I feel like my luck has been so bad recently, me and my best friend dont talk anymore as I have cut alot of toxic people out of my life, she was good to me while it lasted but I feel like shes very closed off with me even after being close mates for four years and just always listens to my problems.
Ive been trying so hard to find a job to no avail. I feel like im developing really bad habits of money hunger and greed.
I don't wanna keep living like this being happy like everything's fine then when it turns upside down again its a massive blow and I hate it.
My mum mentioned that she has the 2 worst children in the world, my brothers 25 and has gone really downhill.
I want to be independent and stop living so much off my parent's wealth.
I hate myself so much.
When one bad thing happens I go into a spiral of a depressive mood. Like today i had work experience I felt so intimidated my the staff they werent too much older than me but they were treating me like a child and i felt so bored and helpless like a waste of space shadowing them. I also had a terrible journey home, I asked the manager if i could leave half an hour earlier to get home but it ended up taking me 2 and a half hours to get home the bus wasnt coming and I was just waiitng at the bus stop like an idiot for more than an hour. My brain wasnt functioning I messed up the trains and got mixed up which way I was meant to be heading home and got on the wrong one, my phone was dying and my parents werent offering to give me a lift. It was one hell of a day.
(edited 4 years ago)
Your never alone in this world, I felt the same way from the age of 12 my brothers were In a really bad way in life stayed with my mum and my 2 brothers she was a single mum no dad to be seen it was hard really really hard I couldn't take it my mum constantly would tell me and my brothers she hated us I was the only one who didn't get into trouble and was quiet had anxiety and depression from a young age due to bullying and I couldn't take like atall hated leaving my house had like 3 friends who helped me out soooo much I couldn't thank them enough I couldn't get a job in my home town due to me hating like everyone no one seemed to like me I was quiet sometimes too quiet this caused me to feel like there was No point in life no job hardly any friends ended up having my daughter at 18 and she's pretty much saved me just remember to get up and get on with life push yourself it's a cruel world but you'll get there try sort out some counceling and someone to talk to it will help loads hope your okay no one should ever feel like this
Wish you the best to beat these feelings
Original post by Anonymous
I feel so lonely and out of place in the world. I keep on reminding myself that this is a test from God but it's so hard to believe
I feel like my life is so bad, some may argue that others have it harder but mine is so hard mentally and emotionally draining. I have so many emotional issues ive lost count. Don't even trust myself anymore. I always get the first impression that someone doesnt like me when I meet them and then have an idea in my head that i'm not up to their standards.
Ive also become quite lazy very recently, the thought of sheer hard work and patience scares me.
Im trying to grow a following on Instagram as I want to be a successful blogger but I feel like that will never be me.
I feel like my luck has been so bad recently, me and my best friend dont talk anymore as I have cut alot of toxic people out of my life, she was good to me while it lasted but I feel like shes very closed off with me even after being close mates for four years and just always listens to my problems.
Ive been trying so hard to find a job to no avail. I feel like im developing really bad habits of money hunger and greed.
I don't wanna keep living like this being happy like everything's fine then when it turns upside down again its a massive blow and I hate it.
My mum mentioned that she has the 2 worst children in the world, my brothers 25 and has gone really downhill.
I want to be independent and stop living so much off my parent's wealth.
I hate myself so much.
When one bad thing happens I go into a spiral of a depressive mood. Like today i had work experience I felt so intimidated my the staff they werent too much older than me but they were treating me like a child and i felt so bored and helpless like a waste of space shadowing them. I also had a terrible journey home, I asked the manager if i could leave half an hour earlier to get home but it ended up taking me 2 and a half hours to get home the bus wasnt coming and I was just waiitng at the bus stop like an idiot for more than an hour. My brain wasnt functioning I messed up the trains and got mixed up which way I was meant to be heading home and got on the wrong one, my phone was dying and my parents werent offering to give me a lift. It was one hell of a day.

Quick Reply

Latest