The Student Room Group

๐Ÿ“‰ The Chrono Chronicles๐Ÿ“ˆ

20200609_004251.jpg

Here I'll post thoughts & stuff... :teeth:

Here I'll write about my day... :bubbles:
here I'll complain and have a moan :blah: :bricks:
Here I'll post pictures of penguins.. :penguin:
Here I'll post more memes and other stuff I want to keep track of :tongue: :pika:

Stuff I'm interested in:

Spoiler

Feel free to come and have a chat on this thread :awesome: :grouphugs:

[scrollr]the Chrono Chronicles[/scrollr]
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I think I have a Pokemon obsession coming on :yep: I watched Pokemon I choose you a couple of days ago for the first time, and now started watching the Indigo series on Netlfix. Me likey :thumbsup: hyped for sword/ shield in november :excited:
also the weather is too hot. spent most of today trying not to melt :sigh:
Favourite Doctor Who episode ever is Partners in Crime purely for this scene :love:

[video="youtube;uD__LyLpymY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD__LyLpymY[/video]

:lol:
Selfish neighbours having a vape during the thunderstorm I WANT TO WATCH IT TO AND YOUR PORCH LIGHT IS RUINING IT. Flashing them with my torch is having no affect :angry:
Original post by Chronoscope
Selfish neighbours having a vape during the thunderstorm I WANT TO WATCH IT TO AND YOUR PORCH LIGHT IS RUINING IT. Flashing them with my torch is having no affect :angry:

flash them with something else :smile:
How was your dayy today?
Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS
flash them with something else :smile:

ummmm no thank you :rolleyes: :wink:
Original post by nabilahhh
How was your dayy today?

Hey - it was pretty good :yep: received an amazon package the other day so just been making sure everything works in it :thumbsup:
How was yours? :undefined:penguinhug
Original post by Chronoscope
Hey - it was pretty good :yep: received an amazon package the other day so just been making sure everything works in it :thumbsup:
How was yours? :undefined:penguinhug

Oh aha, mine was...predictable and boring lol. Never did anything tbh and it was too hot.
24/07/2019

Played Pokemon lets go Evee and failed to beat the gym leader in Celadon city... :sigh:
Did see couple of lightning bolts last night - house was kind of in the wrong place to view the thunderstorm, but they were impressive nevertheless :yes:
Attempted to wave to my neighbours over the road but don't think they saw me :hide:
Mostly its too hot to function... on the other hand my hypothyroidism is liking this heat - I am not. Although I have not felt freezing or cold this week so far, so that is something :biggrin:

[video="youtube;So1qiyLaypk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1qiyLaypk[/video]
(edited 4 years ago)
So family thinks getting Alexa was a good thing for me to spend my birthday money on bc I now I can be heard in the house :rolleyes:
Its raining :yay:
Relieved it rained. Was seriously considering buying a padding pool
Reply 14
yep im following hows u going today
27/07/2019

had work yesterday evening, was dead busy, balls of feet ache from washing up and everything, cycled home.
Also got it tonight, looking at the jobs page but most of the jobs on it are the wrong kind of jobs for me as I don't think I could cope being in a customer facing role for several shifts...:meh: :sigh: Just been playing looooooooaaads of Pokemon lets go lately, possibly its a bit addictive :yes: but :thumbsup:
Original post by Kim~Shawn Mendes
yep im following hows u going today

hey :hugs: looooooots of Pokemon Evee :yep: wbu? :smile:
Me and my coworker got free chocolate brownie and ice cream at work bc the chef made a couple of mistakes while plating up :tongue: :yum:
Stepped on a plug earlier -1XP
Raining :smile:
Feel freezing cold
Have had a migraine since early morning :sigh:

Quick Reply

Latest