The Student Room Group
Library, Newman University
Birmingham Newman University
Birmingham

Newman university applicants thread 2019

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys, I’m starting this year too. Doing Primary Education as well as the HEADStart thing. :smile: I think earliest you can move in is on 30th this month bc it’s a two week programme and then you start officially on the 16th! But I’ll be living in halls too. 😊
Library, Newman University
Birmingham Newman University
Birmingham
Reply 21
yay! i’m so glad there are actually people doing HEADstart😂
Hahaha, yeah, don’t worry about it, will be at least 10. 😂
hey haha I have applied for head start but no confirmation or anything lol , apparently it is quite popular will be nice too meet new people I think that's right as it's the registration date or something. I'm still waiting for timetables to be posted on the portal but because its processing results till the 15th cant check it.
Reply 24
on newman.ac.uk/welcome it has our welcome week timetables x
ahh I had no idea thanks lol , no idea how I got into uni 🤣🤣🤣
Reply 26
😂😂😂 honestly same, by the skin of my teeth i think
🤣🤣🤣 I'm praying hard Haha, just checked the time table I'm in from the 16th half 10 start till 2.30 :smile: social sciences it comes under
Reply 28
i’ve got the monday and tuesday off and then in the rest of the week haha
Thank you for posting that! I had no idea too. 😂 I’m off Tuesday and Friday, but in till half 4 omg. Gonna be a long week. 😭
Reply 30
friday i’m in 9-4:30😂😭
Omg on a Friday? :frown: Good luck! 😭😅
Reply 32
😂😭 thanks!
Do you know what halls you’ll be staying at btw? :smile:
Reply 34
cofton:smile: what about you?
Sameeee! Definitely did not wanna share a bathroom 🤢
Reply 36
literally same 😂😂 the rest also didn’t have like a living room or anything, it was just a kitchen... wouldn’t it be mad that we could be roomies in like 3 weeks😂
Yeah, they said they’d all hangout on the floor and eat there. 😱😂 Omg you’re actually right. :’) I hope so bc at least I will know someone then. 😅
Reply 38
honestly i’m sooo nervous about not liking my flat mates loool, it would just be so awks if i don’t completely get on with them😬
I’m the same! Really worried they’ll all be friends and I’m there like hey... 😬 Tbh, we can seek each other out on the headstart thing and visit each other if it’s the same halls anyway 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending